Carnivale Delirium VIII
The Midnight Cabaret 2018
Saturday March 24th, 2018
4707 N Broadway Chicago, Illinois
9pm-3am, with optional ticketed cocktail reception from 8-9pm
TWO ROOMS OF RETRO-TAINMENT! ONE NIGHT ONLY!
Special Deal: buy 4 or more GA tickets and automatically get $5 off PER TICKET!
*Special excludes Carnivale Reception tickets 8-9pm. All tiered tickets offer the same level of entry. Purchase your tickets early to save money! Please bring a state ID that matches the name you use to purchase a ticket for entry. We will have a list at the door for check in. If you purchase multiple tickets under your name, you will receive one wristband for entry for each ticket you purchase.
Please visit the event FAQ at the bottom of this page for specific information about tickets & other frequently asked questions.
Watch The 2018 Video Teaser
ABOUT THE SHOW
The legendary neo-vintage circus sideshow extravaganza returns for it’s 8th appearance! We’ve migrated our annual event to a new retro-fabulous venue, the Uptown Underground! Uptown Underground is truly Chicago’s premiere location for retro-themed entertainment. Please check out the new venue HERE. We think you’ll be thrilled! Uptown Underground! is easily accessible via the Red Line Lawrence CTA train stop or Broadway bus line (#36). Get DIRECTIONS HERE >
In addition to a new vintage decor venue, we will now have TWO rooms of entertainment! The main stage will feature music & performance acts all night, while the back room stage will have a non-stop dance party with Chicago’s top electroswing DJs.
But wait, there’s more! If you’re feeling thirsty we will be offering a one hour OPEN BAR “Carnivale reception” from 8-9 for those who dare to purchase this add-on! You MUST purchase a regular ticket in addition to attend the reception, and tickets will be VERY limited.
Come join us for a variety show like no other! Live music, vaudeville, burlesque, circus acts, DJs and more! This only happens once a year, so don’t miss out and make sure to purchase advanced tickets while they last. This event will sell out!
Get limited supply EARLY BIRD tickets on sale NOW until they run out!
Brought to you by Calliope Presents, a Chicago special events and production company. We look forward to a great event!
Watch the mini documentary to learn more about Carnivale Delirium:
Editing and composition by: Middlebranch Productions, Inc.
Jamie DeWolf (Oakland, CA)
And Chicago’s premier Electroswing dance party, ROUGE!
The Fox And The Hounds
A Rock and Roll Burlesque Experience!
WITH SPECIAL GUESTS:
The Squidling Brothers Circus Sideshow! (Philadelphia, PA)
Tana the Tattooed Lady (Las Vegas, NV)
WITH PERFORMANCES BY:
Samantha Siren (Chicago)
And special guest : Ammunition
PLUS DANCE PARTY ROOM DJS:
Mr. Automatic (Chicago)
Tarot Readings By Juniper Rose
Silhouette Portraits By Nina Nightingale
Tintype Photography By Folk Goblin
Aj Olsen Photography
Info Booth By Getaround.com
What is the age limit?
- You must be 21 years old and have a valid state ID. No exceptions.
Is there a dress code?
- Nope! Though we would love to see you dressed in 1930’s attire 😉
Is there coat check?
- No, but there are coat racks you may use freely. Neither Calliope or Uptown Underground will be responsible for missing items.
What do I need to bring to get in?
- A state ID that matches the name you used to purchase the ticket. We will have a list at the door.
What if I bought more than one ticket, like for someone else or a group of people?
- You will receive one wristband for entry, for each ticket you purchase. Please try to coordinate with your guests to show up around the same time to avoid confusion.
My friend bought me a ticket, how do I get in?
- Please bring your ID and meet your friend outside the event so they can give you an entry wristband. Also, your friend is awesome.
I missed the ticket cutoff time, but I still want to come!
- If we do not sell out, we will be taking cover charge at the door. The price will be $10 more than the last sold out ticket bracket.
Do I have to purchase a ticket for the Carnivale Reception 8-9pm at the same time as my regular ticket?
- No, they can be purchased separately, but the reception will sell out very quickly so we advise to purchase at the same time.
Will the open bar reception grant me entry to the event?
- No, you also need a regular ticket. This is an add on and allows EARLY entry to the event WITH your regular ticket.
What kind of music will the DJs play?
- Swinghouse, Electroswing, breakbeats, and modern stuff with vintage flare.
Is there parking?
- Generally street parking is available, but we recommend public transportation or cabs. If there is a show at the Riviera or Aragon theaters nearby, parking will be very difficult.
Are there places to eat before the event?
- Yes, uptown has lots of options! Check out Fat Cat up the street.
Can I leave and come back?
- Yes. You will get a wristband for re-entry.
I purchased a ticket, but now I cant go. Can I get a refund?
- Sure, but you’ll miss the greatest show, like ever. Contact us if you need a refund.
Are tickets transferable?
- Tickets are not transferable to other people.
Does the ticket price include gratuity?
- No, please tip your servers and bartenders.
I saw the same ticket listed on the Uptown Underground website, where should I purchase?
- Both are valid ways to purchase a ticket.
I have a question about tickets, a special request, or something else….
- Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for additional inquires.